Welcome to the website of Pinter Works!
We hope that by browsing our website we can offer you better understanding of our company: its business philosophy, scope of activities, manufacturing base and references. Pinter Works is a well known and respected company of the modernizing Hungarian economy. We put great emphasis on fully complying with the requirements and needs of our partners in terms of accuracy, flexibility, reliability and quality.
Pinter Works is located between the Danube and Tisza, in Kecel, a small town of 9000 inhabitants in Bács-Kiskun county. It was established in 1978 by a local craftsman, Pintér József. Present industrial complex was inaugurated in 1989 and it became the symbol of the Hungarian political transformation. The founder passed away in April 2014. His son Pintér Csaba took over the company and he has been managing the company since then.
- It is a private (family) enterprise
- The owner is Pintér Csaba
- Main site: Kecel
- Branch office: Paks
Number of employees
Number of subcontractors
Number of suppliers
Infrastructure and technical background
The plant complex has a base area of 40 000 m2 including offices and social facilities of 2000 m2 and production halls of 13 200 m2.
The production halls are divided into the following specialized units.
- machining workshop
- locksmith’s and welding workshop
- structure manufacturing workshop
- milling and turning workshop
- water jet and laser profile cutting workshop
- surface preparation and treatment workshop
- painting workshop
- developing and testing department
- quality control department and measuring gauge store